11. Stirrat, J, Rajchl M, Bergin L, Peters TM, White JA. Isotropic 3-Dimensional Late Gadolinium Enhancement Imaging in Surgically Corrected Tetralogy of Fallot: Clinical feasibility of scar quantification and volumetric modeling. JACC Imaging.April 2013
10. Luo Z, Cai J, Peters TM, Gu L. Intra-Operative 2D Ultrasound and Dynamic 3D Aortic Model Registration for MagneticNavigation of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation. IEEE Trans Medical Imaging, (In review)
9. Umjeet Jolly, *Abraam Soliman, Charles McKenzie, Terry Peters, John Stirrat, Matthew Brymer, Tisha Joy, Maria Drangova, and James White. Intra-Thoracic Fat Distribution in Metabolic Syndrome Patients With and Without Prior Myocardial Infarction. Obesity (submitted)
8. *Rajchl R, Yuan J, White JA, Ukwatta E, Stirrat J, Nambakhsh CSM, Feng P. Li FP, and Peters TM. Fast Hierarchial Max-Flow Segmentation of ScarTissue from Late-Gadolinium-Enhanced Cardiac MR Images IEEE Trans Medical Imaging, Submitted Dec 2012
7. Goubran M, Crukley C, de Ribaupierre S, Peters TM, Kahn AR. Image registration of ex-vivo MRI to sparsely sectioned histology of hippocampal and neocortical temporal lobe specimens. NeuroImage. Submitted Oct 2012.
6. *Afshin M, Ben Ayed I, Punithakumar, K, Islam A, Goela A, Peters TM, Li S. Regional Assessment of Cardiac Left Ventricular Myocardial Function via MRI Statistical Features IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging. Submitted August 2012.
5. *Afshin M, Ben Ayed I, Punithakumar, K, Islam A, Goela A,5, Peters TM, Li S. Multi-Class Segmental Cardiac Dysfunction Classification via Statistical MRI Features. J Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance. Submitted August 2012.
4. *Kayvanrad MH, McKenzie CA, Peters TM. MRI reconstruction from under-sampled kspace data by iterative stationary wavelet transform thresholding. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. Submitted August 2012.
3. *Currie ME, Trejos A L, Rayman, R, Chu, MWA, Patel R, Peters TM, Kiaii B. Is 3D better? Evaluating the effect of three dimensional visualization on force application and performance time during robotics-assisted mitral valve annuloplasty. Innovations. Submitted April 2012
2. *Lalone EA, Giles JW, Alolabi B, Peters TM, Johnson JA, King GJW. Application of an image-based technique to detect changes in ulnohumeral joint congruency following collateral ligament repair. Journal of Orthopedic Research. Submitted Jan 2012.
1. *Afshin M, Ayed IB, Ross I, Islam A, Peters TM, Li S. Estimation of the cardiac ejection fraction from image statistics. IEEE Trans Biomedical Engineeering. Submitted Nov 2011.